Wednesday 2 May 2012

New Booksies (5)



Ascend by Amanda Hocking





Insurgent by Veronica Roth





Thumped by Megan McCafferty


Only three new books this post because I’m on a book-buying ban. We’ve changed it, though, so that instead of limiting to one book a week (since a blanket ban is never going to work), it’s I’m allowed to buy one new book for every three books I read.

Also, they are coincidentally all YA and all sequels.
  • Ascend by Amanda Hocking, the final instalment in the Trylle Trilogy. From iTunes and before the new buying regime because I had a sequel loophole or some other flimsy excuse. Already reviewed here.
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth, which I had preordered from iTunes a while ago, yay.
  • Thumped by Megan McCafferty because sequel to Bumped which was pretty great (and which I read last year, hence no review) and I pre-ordered it from Book Depository a while ago. Also, it’s really short so I expect to be reviewing it soon.
Yay, books. Theoretically, the whole read-three-buy-one thing should mean these new books posts will be less frequent. *cough*we’llsee*/cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.